Crawford Memorial Library presents: TAI CHI & CHI KUNG CLASSES
DUDLEY – This is a six-week session which runs on Wednesdays 3:30-4:30 from November 1 through December 6. Open to anyone regardless of experience level. Wear loose, comfortable clothing, flat shoes, and bring bottled water. Refrain from eating a large meal beforehand. Classes are open to anyone regardless of experience level. Emphasis is on listening to your body and exercising to your comfortable limit. Classes include:
– Loosening up your joints & “waking up” your chi
– Standing in a fully balanced way
– Fully opening your joints
– Moving from your center and feet
– Slow moving static and dynamic Chi Kung gestures and Tai Chi postures
– Breathing exercise to end each class
Charlene Pilon has been practicing Tai Chi and Chi Kung for 20 years and teaching for 15 years in community center settings. She has studied under a number of teachers, including David Masera, Master Wei Lun Huang, Marie Favorito, and Ken Cohen.
Registration IS required as space is limited: 508-949-8021. Sponsored by Friends of the Library.