HOMETOWN BANK TO REPEAT POPULAR COIN APPRAISAL PROGRAM
OXFORD, MA – Ever wondered what those old coins and paper money are worth? Hometown Bank is going to help you answer that question with free, verbal coin and paper money appraisals scheduled for each of their branch offices in May.
Based on the popularity of similar sessions held late last year at a number of locations, coin appraisal experts from Lisi & Lisi Coin will be available at Hometown Bank offices between May 4 and May 14 to offer a free verbal appraisal of your old and vintage coins and paper money.
You will have an opportunity to learn about some of the history surrounding your coins and, more importantly, how to protect and store your collectibles to preserve their value.
Appraisals are slated in 15-minute time slots for from 9 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on the following days:
- Monday, May 4 – Webster Branch, 4 Gore Road (508) 943-0462
- Wednesday, May 6 – Leominster Branch, 9 Sack Boulevard (978) 466-5760
- Thursday, May 7 – Oxford Branch, 31 Sutton Avenue (508) 987-1200
- Monday, May 11 – Auburn Branch, 569 Southbridge Street (508) 721-7623
- Tuesday, May 12 – Athol Branch, 90 Exchange Street (978) 249-3573
- Wednesday, May 13 – South Lancaster Branch (978) 365-3352
- Thursday, May 14 – Sturbridge Branch (508) 347-3312
This event is open to the general public and you need not have a Hometown Bank account to participate, but appointments are strongly recommended to ensure minimal wait times.
Hometown Bank is a $400 million community bank with branches in Athol, Auburn, Leominster, Oxford, South Lancaster, Sturbridge and two offices in Webster.